Thursday, January 19, 2012

Show @ 29 Newbury: Reception Feb 12th

I am very happy to announce that I have 13 paintings currently on display at a great gallery/restaurant located at 29 Newbury Street, Boston, MA, 02116, called (creatively) 29 Newbury

 The pieces I've included in this show span ten years of my endeavors, with the centerpiece of the show, "Synaptic Discharge," having been completed in 2001.  The rest of what's now on display is work I created from 2009 to 2011.

The show will be up through the middle of next month, with a closing reception on Sunday, February 12th from 3 to 5pm, so if you'd like to meet up, see my work in person and interrogate me about what the hell I was thinking, you should mark it on your calendar.  I don't know yet if the very lovely and well-renowned bar will be operating during the reception, but I'll do my best to make that happen.

No comments: