Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stepping Stones

I've been really busy lately.  Christmas with family, New Year's Eve with friends.  That was good.  Then last week I went to an art party in Somerville and met some really cool people, which was great. 

Last night, I was interviewed on BNN and hopefully will have a copy of the video soon.  I'm still scrambling to get everything ready for my show at 29 Newbury, which has been rescheduled to run mid-January to mid-February. 

I'm working right now on a larger piece (30" x 40") painting over an old canvas from probably around 2002 I never finished.  It's progressing steadily, but very slowly- which is strange for me.  I generally work more impulsively, but I've been enjoying the planning of narratives lately.

Also, I'm pretty sure I have the flu.  Or something.  So that's complicated matters.  If this post seems disjointed or otherwise jump-aroundy, blame the Sudafed.

1 comment:

mummaru said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to see the video :) And for my part, jump aroundy is a perfectly viable mode!!