Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"It's About the Arts" interview with Glenn Williams

This past Monday, I had the pleasure of being interviewed on "It's About the Arts" by the charming Mr. Glenn Williams.  The show airs on BNN Monday nights at 6pm on Boston Cable Channel 9.

My agent Suzanne, of Canvas Fine Arts, set this up for me and is in the studio during this segment.  You can see me looking up at her a few times to see if I'm doing alright.  Suzanne is also the co-host of the show, so she's seen a lot of these and said I did fine.

It should be noted that unfortunately, they've listed my name on the banner that pops up a few times as "James."  Don't worry.  I didn't change my name.  It's still me.

I had a great time.

Naturally, I was a bit nervous.  And I warned Glenn that I can be a bit chatty.  But it was fun.  What was supposed to be a 10 minute interview turned into closer to 14, so he had to sort of rush me at the end, but I think it came out ok.

Here's the video of the portion of this week's show with my interview:


No comments: